miércoles, 1 de diciembre de 2010


TASK: CAN YOU HELP ME?

HI EVERYBODY!

Christmas time is near and I'm travelling to the south of England.

A friend told me there is a mysterious place I can visit: STONEHENGE.

She told me it's a Bronce Age monument in the English county of Wiltshire.

There are three circles of stones and no one knows what do they exactly mean.

Many people think it was a type of calendar because the sun shines on the stones at special times. Others think it was a religious place.


I'm looking forward to visiting this place!

Can you help me to arrange my visit?

I need this information:

1. How can I get to Stonehenge?
2.When can I visit the monument?
3.How much does a ticket cost?
4. Is there any place to stay in?
5. Can you get me a photo of the place?

THANKS A LOT!!

http://www.stonehenge.co.uk/



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario